Beginner's Yoga

Hi Friends

As mentioned in my earlier posts, Yoga and meditation are very important for a sharp mind and a great personality, which is free of stress and anxiety. It would not only help you keep your cool during the exam time, but will work wonders in improving your concentration and analytical power, which are so crucial for an exam like the GMAT.

I am uploading a video from the Isha Foundation, which describes Yoga for beginners. This video covers basic Yogic practices that can help you bring centeredness  within yourself, and usher a greater control over your body and mind. It is about 1.5 hours in duration, and covers a few basic Yogic practices, but if you don't have that sort of a time at a stretch, you can watch just one practice per day, and practice that for the day.

I need not emphasize upon the importance of doing this. I have myself been regularly doing these practices for more than 10 years now.
If you have any questions, post them in the comment section.

You can subscribe to my Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9xBohmciuSBrWxxC1RAqw

Happy Living!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's right for me - 1 year or 2 year MBA?

Getting into ISB

Scoring 750 is easy, if you have got it sorted out.